Thursday, November 4, 2010

ABE

Seriously Abe is one of the weirdest kids I've meet. But weird in a good way. I'm not sure what to think when he tells me about the ghosts in his room. I hope he has a really active imagination. He hasn't slept in his room for the last couple of months because of the ghosts and robots that are in there. Last night he told me there are flying monkeys. He talks and plays with these things during the day, but at night he is scared and sleeps on the couch. Should I be worried??
His favorite word is CHICKEN. He loves to says it when he is mad at someone. I hear the word CHICKEN about 100 times a day. The bad thing is when he is getting in trouble and he yells back this to me "stop yelling CHICKEN, you CHICKEN. You are smelling like a CHICKEN, you CHICKEN. Get out you CHICKEN CHICKEN head." Seriously Abe. By the end of that sentence I'm laughing so hard he's off the hook.
He is the funniest dang kid. I love his cute face. AWWW Abe I love you.

2 comments:

  1. I have a soft spot for him as well. I do all your kids though but Abe reminds me of Andy so of course you shouldn't be worried ;)-Corey

    ReplyDelete