Friday, April 27, 2012

Scary Mommy

I'm reading a book called "Confessions of a Scary Mommy"  my sister gave it to me.  I think I have vented one to many times to her about how I'm not really cut out for this mommy crap, because she said this book made her think of me.  Well so far I feel like I wrote the book.  I am so glad I am not the only person that feels this way about motherhood.
I think my Favorite line from the book is when she says " I kiss my young teenager good-bye in the morning as she leaves for school, rising above the hormone-fueled snarling and histrionics.  Then I close the front door and flip her off with both hands."
I think I do that daily behind the back of my 2 and 5 year old.  It makes me feel better and I am all about just making it through the day.  Judge me go ahead.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment